PDA

View Full Version : Another Menubar question

honeysmom
November 22nd, 2006, 01:23 PM
Again i aplogize as I'm not familar with this software.

I have read that to add a link to the menubar you can edit your menubar.tmpl...

However the site I have just joined has links in the menubar but I don't see that they were added in that template. Can they be added somewhere else?

The issue I'm having is that the menubar works fine on the main page but once you start getting into the actual categories and albums they are not working at all sometimes I get an error and other times the page just doesn't change. I was trying to find out where these were to see if I could fix them.

Colleen

Chuck S
November 22nd, 2006, 07:39 PM
Colleen you can add whatever html link to our menubar template next to the $menu or $menu2 variables which are defined in the global file.

honeysmom
November 22nd, 2006, 09:15 PM
Right I understand that.

But in my current gallery.

http://www.scrapbookersplayground.com/gallery

You will see some links were put there, HOWEVER they were not done through the menubar.tmpl file??

What I need to know is it possible to do it some other way. The links aren't working and I don't know how to go fix them because I don't know where they are. I've opened up the menubar.tmpl file and there are not custom links there so i do not know how the preson that customized this gallery got the links up there???

Do you have any clue of how else these links can be done?

Chuck S
November 22nd, 2006, 10:47 PM
look in the pp-inc.php file in the topmenu function or contact whomever hacked your files to see what he did ;)

honeysmom
November 22nd, 2006, 10:59 PM
LOL I was just coming back to say I found it in that exact file