PDA

View Full Version : Customizing Classifieds

confusedxx
November 21st, 2006, 04:30 AM
Hello,

I am thinking of buying the classifieds component to use as a standalone storefront - ie not integrated into forums. I have a couple questions about Classified and about integration into my existing website.

1. Is there a how-to guide included for the customization of the layout of the listing of all adds and the detail page for the specific ad?

2. Is it easy to change the colors and fonts that are used for Ads?

3. Are there any developers out there who do customizations?

4. Is there a limited version or demo that can be used to see how to manage from the backend of the system?

5. Can the templates be easily edited to remove any header and footer so I can incorporate PP classifieds into a wrapper on my existing site?

Thanks B=0

Chuck S
November 21st, 2006, 10:21 AM
1. No there is not a hacking guide

2. Yes it is as easy as modifying the CSS stylesheets

3. Yes we do some customizations on a charge per hour basis and if interested email me with specs

4. No since the program is PHP and not encrypted no trial exists. There is at present no admin demo up but the backend if similar to the photopost gallery admin demo which is online.

5. Adding a html header footer around the program is as simple as loading a header footer around the program by loading the path to the header footer in the global options. No template editing necessary