PDA

View Full Version : Support Question

tim99
November 20th, 2006, 07:19 PM
Sorry for posting this here but I cannot post in the vBGallery forum and the 'Contact Us' form won't accept submissions with either IE7 or Firefox (for me anyway). Every field is filled out but I get 'There was an error processing your submission'.

I have two questions-

1) vBGallery sounds like what I need but I can't help but notice its not in the regular product catalog page. It sort of seems like a bastard stepchild - is it being phased out? Purchased by paypal only? Its like we have it but we don't really want you to know about it. Or buy it. I realize Photopost is a popular product but for my part I am not getting the warm fuzzies about the company/product.

2) If you purchase vBGallery and later want to upgrade to Photopost Pro is there a way to migrate the vbGallery data forward to Photopost Pro?

Thanks

Chuck S
November 20th, 2006, 07:35 PM
1. It is a product we aquired that has not been added to our store mainly because of the need to overhaul our site to display all relative info before we could do that. Here is a comparison between vbgallery and Photopost

http://www.photopost.com/compare.html

2. There is no import script to import Photopost vbgallery to Photopost Pro only vbadvanced gallery to Photopost Pro since at one time it was a competing product

tim99
November 20th, 2006, 08:29 PM
Thanks for your prompt response. That's a feel good :)

If there is not a script how do you plan to handle upgrades?

I understand from what you're saying that you've just recently purchased a competitor but what is your roadmap for integrating it into your suite of products?

1. It is a product we aquired that has not been added to our store mainly because of the need to overhaul our site to display all relative info before we could do that. Here is a comparison between vbgallery and Photopost

http://www.photopost.com/compare.html

2. There is no import script to import Photopost vbgallery to Photopost Pro only vbadvanced gallery to Photopost Pro since at one time it was a competing product