PDA

View Full Version : $$ I'll Pay You To... $$

kozko
November 16th, 2006, 07:40 PM
I run a site that's currently running a default install of photopost (newest version), no forum software installed. I'd like to hire someone to make a new template and make a few changes to the site. I'm looking for a good header\logo, new, better layout and deleting some fields that are displayed on the pages.

I looked but couldn't find any thing on photopost.com about buying template mods.

IF you KNOW how to do these mods, and would like to make money please contact me so we can work out a price. I can send payment via PayPal or Money order thru snail mail.

To Admins: If you offer this service, and I'm not supposed to post this type of message please delete it and contact me!

Koz

kozko
September 3rd, 2007, 07:38 PM
Bump. There are some updates:

I've got a design just simply need someone to install it. (I Will Pay!)

I've had this project on the back burner for a long time and now it's ready to be done. As stated above, I can send payment via PayPal, money order, personal check, certified check, etc..

PLEASE contact me if you are able to customize PhotoPost websites!

ScrapbookSupplie
September 8th, 2007, 08:47 PM
If you still need help with this issue, I would suggest posting something at www.rentacoder.com - that is where I found a coder to customize my Photo Post, Forum, etc..

Chuck S
September 8th, 2007, 09:29 PM
email chuck@photopost.com with details