PDA

View Full Version : order techimo-13274 from PhotoPost

proha
November 11th, 2006, 07:27 PM
i can't download. Why ? Can you help me ?
Thanks.
--------------
This email is to confirm the receipt of your recent order from the PhotoPost/ReviewPost store.

If you purchased a license for PhotoPost or ReviewPost, we will provide you with access to our members download area within 1 business day, and usually within a few hours or less. We manually verify all orders for your protection and ours but we understand that you want to download the software ASAP.

You can always see your order by going to
EDIT EDIT EDIT
Date Fri Nov 10 12:51:32 PST 2006
Ship to RICHARD P HORA
Bill to Same
domainname EDIT EDIT
E-Mail EDIT EDIT (emailed)
Payment MasterCard

Name Code Qty Each Options
------------------------------------------------------------------
PhotoPost PHP Pro License photopost-lic 1 129.00
Total 129.00

Michael P
November 11th, 2006, 08:17 PM
That is correct; one business day is needed to manually verify your order. Your order was taken close to 1pm on Friday, so you should hear from someone by Monday afternoon.

proha
November 13th, 2006, 05:45 PM
Need to check for verification.

Chuck S
November 13th, 2006, 08:44 PM
Please email sales@photopost.com or custserv@photopost.com for any questions about your order directly

proha
November 13th, 2006, 09:46 PM
@Chuck S: emailed!

proha
November 14th, 2006, 10:32 AM
@Chuck S: Need to check for verification. Can you help me ?

Chuck S
November 14th, 2006, 01:18 PM
Have you talked with customer service. Verification on here is easy just follow the announcement on how to become verified which is at the top of every forum on this site. You need to match the license email with the one on the forums profile and confirm the change via the email confirmation sent out. Once thats done your verified

proha
November 14th, 2006, 05:48 PM
@Chuck S: email match the license.
Please, check your records - Please fix the ability to link both licenses and have them show in my membership area.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Chuck S
November 14th, 2006, 05:53 PM
I have no ability to even know who you are so I can not fix anything sorry. Please email sales@photopost.com here this is the support forum.