PDA

View Full Version : Skins

roger1010
November 9th, 2006, 06:36 AM
Hello all,
a friend of mine installed PhotoPost Vb Galery on his forum nd ran into skin problems, that only apeared on the gallery page, and he got rid of the skin nd got a different one, im thinking of getting the vb gallery edition of photopost nd i was wondering what fixes there are 4 that,

if your wondering the error was that the flash would come up but wouldnt find the movie.

Chuck S
November 9th, 2006, 08:23 AM
In the vbgallery admin there are style replacement settings I am going to assume this individual never setup his relative image paths to full urls in the style replacement settings

roger1010
November 9th, 2006, 10:19 PM
Thank You for resolving that issue for me, it makes sence about the image paths

Chuck S
November 10th, 2006, 10:07 AM
You have a wonderful weekend

El Padrecito
January 20th, 2007, 04:23 AM
Photopost 5.6.2

My skin is not integrating properly with my gallery at www.thelittlepriest.com. I realize per this support forum, I'm suppose to change the "relative url's to a full url for gradients/images..." and that "...in the vbgallery admin there are style replacement settings..." and that I ought to provide full urls.

All integration settings have been enabled.

Assuming this 'making relative' is done in the Edit Settings... where exactly within the Edit Settings is this change done?

Global Options
Admin Options
Index Options
Show Gallery Options
Show Photo Options
Upload Photo Options
Comments Options
Registration Options
Layout Options
Watermark Options
Sidebar Settings
Cookie Settings
Forum Settings
Search Options

Or is it in the Administration (edit integration or edit configuration)?
Thank you,

Chuck S
January 22nd, 2007, 12:05 PM
The correcting of your relative urls to full urls is done from your vbulletin admin not Photopost admins. Your using a custom style and as such you need to go to styles admin from vb's admin and view the style settings and correct this relative urls to full url and this should correct your issue.