PDA

View Full Version : Question

Fireworkmaster20
November 4th, 2006, 10:20 PM
Hello,

I am very impressed about Photpost it looks very very good:cool:
But i use SMF 1.1 RC3 is it then possible to take Photopost i want to integrate it with Photopost and also what's the look of the photoalbum because it's very importand that it just look like my forum (www.forum.vuurwerklook.com)
If it is yes i will buy it but i think also i let it install bij somebody other it cost more but it save me lot's of anger:p haha

Let me know

Thank you very much

Best Regards,
Alexander

Vuurwerklook.com

Chuck S
November 5th, 2006, 01:20 PM
Hello we do support SMF although the beta versions are not currently supported although they should work and you can use the stylesheet from the forum over Photopost

Fireworkmaster20
November 5th, 2006, 08:50 PM
Oke Chuck,

So if i buy it i got the same as here so Users can create there own User Galery and the Album look exact to the forum like your Gallery on this website?

Thank you very much

Best Regards,
Alexander

Vuurwerklook.com

Fireworkmaster20
November 10th, 2006, 02:23 AM
has anyone tryed SMF with photopost is there anywhere a DemoB=0

Best regards,
Alexander

Chuck S
November 10th, 2006, 09:11 AM
You can view demo's here

http://www.photopost.com/action/index.php

Fireworkmaster20
November 25th, 2006, 09:35 PM
Hello Chuck S

We want photopost but we have to now for sure that it works on SMF 1.1 RC3 so then it's not that i buy it and it does'nt works:eek:

Greetings

Alexander

Chuck S
November 26th, 2006, 02:08 PM
well we work with SMF gold versions and it should work with the RC3 but that is not supported till it goes gold.

climber
December 12th, 2006, 08:11 AM
from what I can see on my site, www.neclimbs.com. Photopost does not work with SMF 1.1 which is the final release.

Chuck S
December 12th, 2006, 09:35 AM
If they have done a final release on SMF meaning it is out of beta then we may need to take a look at supporting that version. Thanks for letting us know it is finally out of beta

climber
December 12th, 2006, 09:49 AM
thanks for responding...

I had the 5.5 version of PP sitting around so I did that upgrade and it works now. I suppose I should upgrade to 5.6 soon.

--al

Chuck S
December 12th, 2006, 10:34 AM
Yes you can and now that I know 1.1 is GOLD I will see when I get some time over the holidays to pop up a copy and see if there is anything I need to tweak.