PDA

View Full Version : Question about photopost & website intergration

TelTel
October 28th, 2006, 12:10 PM
Hi, firstly my apologies if my questions have already been answered, I had a quick search through the forum but was unable to find the answers I needed.

Using Photopost integrated with Vbulletin, is it possible to display thumbnails (say one from each new gallery added by a user) to a webpage outside of my Vbulletin forum (but on the same domain/site), in say a sidebar running down one side of my front page & have maybe four thumbnails displayed with thumbnails featured from older galleries automatically removed as newer galleries were added?

Also, I'd imagine that users would upload images of all shapes & sizes. I'm aware that the php gd extension can resize images, but my front page layout would not be very tolerant of images that may be slightly to high or too wide. Is it possible to "square" rectangular images (or any other images shape) or set the dimensions of photopost generated thumbnails so that they would not interfere with my page layout. (This question is only pertaining to the first part of my question, i'm happy for images to be thumbnailed in any fashion once viewed inside a photopost gallery page)

Thanks in advance for taking the time to read :)