PDA

View Full Version : How do I become a Verified Customer?

Tim L. Walker
October 24th, 2006, 03:45 PM
I've purchased PhotoPost and downloaded it (yet to install... waiting on a support question)... how do I become a Verified Customer so I can read most of the forums?

Also, my question is about mod_rewrite for the PhotoPost URLs... is there a good thread I can read about it on?

Chuck S
October 24th, 2006, 04:14 PM
You can read about becoming a verified user at the top of every forum on this site

You can do a search here on mod_rewrite

Tim L. Walker
October 24th, 2006, 04:16 PM
Oops. :P I guess this post should bump me up, then. ;)

Chuck S
October 24th, 2006, 04:24 PM
Yep your verified that I see and should be able to post and search etc all you want

Tim L. Walker
October 24th, 2006, 04:25 PM
Thanks Chuck... any idea when my support/sales email will be answered? ;)

Chuck S
October 24th, 2006, 04:31 PM
You have asked the same thing you asked here about mod_rewrite so since it has already been answered I dont think they will need to answer it.

Tim L. Walker
October 24th, 2006, 04:38 PM
No, I asked in my email if you guys had something set up already that I could hire YOU to install... I'm not a mod_rewrite expert, and I want some custom URL parameters set up something along the lines of the following:

My main URL: www.photographycorner.com
My forum URL: www.photographycorner.com/forum
My (future) gallery URL: www.photographycorner.com/galleries
User Main Galleries URL: www.photographycorner.com/galleries/username
User Sub Galleries URL: www.photographycorner.com/galleries/username/gallery-title

I have yet to find anything on the forum that meets my need, which is why I request paid assistence.

Chuck S
October 24th, 2006, 05:20 PM
We have never done anything with mod_rewrite

Try seeing if this guy can help you

http://www.photopost.com/forum/showthread.php?t=114675&highlight=spider+username

G_Man
November 16th, 2006, 06:46 PM
You can read about becoming a verified user at the top of every forum on this site

So, how long does that take? Purchased it yesterday.

Cheers.

www.fotofanatix.com

Chuck S
November 16th, 2006, 10:28 PM
Your verified that I see

erdm
November 17th, 2006, 02:13 AM
Well, i purchased vbgallery, updated my forum's mail address but i am not verified ?

Is there something i'm missing ?

- Edit: It seems im verified now, lol sorry! :)