PDA

View Full Version : Integrating with vB3.6.2

molieman
October 18th, 2006, 05:46 PM
Backround info: Just setting up and imported from current BB, still in test mode. I'm not using the current database, but a backed up and new databse.

Now for the question:) Everything seems to have integrated well accept, the template is not displaying the border of the tables in the Gallery and Classifieds.

Please take a look to see what I mean.

Http://ifsbi.org/forums
http://ifsbi.org/photopost
http://ifsbi.org/Classifieds

I've tried all sorts of settings.... just could not get them to show.... perhaps something simple I'm missing.

Thanks,
Matt O.
www.ifsbi.org

Chuck S
October 18th, 2006, 07:15 PM
Your not integrating your products with vbulletin hense they are not going to integrate with that. They are integrated with your invisionboard. Do a search here on switch integration and follow the steps noted in those threads to switch your integration then you will be able to login and be integrated correctly

molieman
October 19th, 2006, 08:58 AM
Thank you Chuck. Followed your advise..... almost there "Phew!!"

Got the following error:
Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/isbuild/public_html/photopost/forums/vb3.php on line 32

Line 32 = $username[2] = $results['email']; // email

Why error here? and what do I need to do to correct that.

Thanks,
Matt O.

Chuck S
October 19th, 2006, 09:10 AM
You need to ensure this

1. Your config-inc.php file has the proper database info for the user database

2. Your setting 83 in the settings table of photopost has the proper vbulletin mysql table prefix entered

molieman
October 19th, 2006, 09:29 AM
Excellent help.... Thank you.... got it to go:)

Can I assume..... same goes for Classifieds?

Thanks,
Matt O.

Chuck S
October 19th, 2006, 09:47 AM
Yeppers

molieman
October 20th, 2006, 04:11 PM
Chuck, I'm burned out and need your help. Is it OK to PM you and make arangements (charges, etc.) for you to help do the integration?

Matt O.
www.ifsbi.org

Chuck S
October 20th, 2006, 05:07 PM
If you need to integrate a product just purchase an install for whatever product it is you need help with

molieman
October 20th, 2006, 06:05 PM
OUCH!! $59 for Photopost and $59 for Classifieds..... OUCH!!! again:(

I've spent two days on this... read.... who knows how many posts.....

I can't get to the ADMIN on Photopost

www.ifsbi.org/photopost

and going to the Classified page I get this:

Warning: mysql_fetch_row(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/isbuild/public_html/Classifieds/forums/vb3.php on line 296

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/isbuild/public_html/Classifieds/forums/vb3.php on line 25

www.ifsbi.org/Classifieds

Any sugestion that will help will by MUCH appreciated :)

Matt O.
www.ifsbi.org

molieman
October 21st, 2006, 09:26 AM
No answer no help.... OUCH again.... Come on Chuck!!!! I purchased vBulletin because supposedly "PhotoPost was designed to seamlessly integrate" By looking at the posts here, I'm not the only one "Frustrated"

I followed instructions in the posts, made changes in the database as sugested.... I'm still having problems...

I'm asking for help.... Now I DON'T get a answer. What's up with that?

PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Matt O.
www.ifsbi.org
www.ifsbi.org/photopost
www.ifsbi.org/Classifieds

Chuck S
October 21st, 2006, 10:10 AM
It is a weekend by the way and you will not get an answer in minutes. You posted last night and I answer this morning.

Our products integrate seamlessly with vb your issue is simple you are not integrating or where not integrating with vb3. You have alot of hand editing to do to integrate correctly with the errors noted above your database or table prefix is not correct. Your errors are because you have not edited with the correct info especially table prefix or editing the config with the right database info

As I have stated before you need to follow the threads on switching integrations as the instructions there are correct. If this is not something you can do and you want our company to do it yes you would need to purchase an install

http://www.photopost.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1156889&postcount=2

molieman
October 21st, 2006, 12:24 PM
It seems I've made progress, :) but.....

Administrators, can't be signed in at any level, but, a registered users with extreme limitations, when signed in are at Administrative level.

Try it... User JohnSmith PW John a registered user
www.ifsbi.org/photopost

Matt O.
wwww.ifsbi.org

Chuck S
October 21st, 2006, 12:56 PM
You need to do number 4 on the post I noted to realign the usergroups