PDA

View Full Version : I need help please!!

dklassen
October 6th, 2006, 06:44 PM
I've purchased photo post pro a few day ago. Have it integrated with vbportal and vbulletin. Install went ok and all appears fine except the login is all whacked out. I'm logged in as the administrator but can't get to any of the admin screens at all now. When I log out of the portal, ppp still show logged in but no admin access. When I did have admin access (not sure what happened now) when I tried to upload a photo it said I didn't have permission even though I had admin rights.

Tried to post this in the support forum but guess what? no access to that either. Hello, I'm a paid member???

Can someone help me out of this mess?

Thanks!!!

dklassen
October 6th, 2006, 09:59 PM
Well, I THINK:confused: I have it working. I did a complete reinstall and it appears to have solved the login problem. Everything looks good so far except.

In admin when I go to edit categories, I get this error. All other admin functions seem to work so far.

Thoughts?

----------------------------------------------------------
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
--------------------------------------------------

dklassen
October 6th, 2006, 10:22 PM
I take it back. I have admin back but photo post is not picking up the logged in user. Still have the server error as well. I'm stumped.

Chuck S
October 7th, 2006, 09:35 AM
If you have access to admin then you indeed must be cookied in on the front end.