PDA

View Full Version : how to I exchange my VBGallery for Photo Post

zaphrod
October 4th, 2006, 03:06 PM
Thanks for reading. I hope someone can help. I own one copy of vbGallery and one copy of PhotoPost Pro. I would like to exchange my copy of vbGallery for another copy of PhotoPost Pro. I realize that there will be money involved with the exchange, and am willing to pay the difference. Does anyone know who I have to contact in order to do this. I emailed them three days ago, as well as called their 1-800 number. It has been over three days, and I would like to get the gallery installed ASAP, but wasnt to find out if it is possible to upgrade first before I install the gallery.

Thanks,
Jason

Chuck S
October 4th, 2006, 04:23 PM
There are no messages on our 800 line from anyone that has not been called back so if you call the number and we are on the line you must leave a message.

There is no exchange that I am aware of but you must handle this with sales@photopost.com

zaphrod
October 4th, 2006, 04:33 PM
Thanks for letting me know. I had sent an email to orders@photopost.com on the 1st since that was the email I had when I purchased the software. I did also call the 1-800 Tuesday morning, and had to leave a message. I do believe it was you that returned the call today about 2 hours ago. I just missed your call and when I returned it, I was asked to leave another message. Figured the forum would be quicker then waiting another day if I left another message. As I said thanks for letting me know to email the sales department.

Chuck S
October 4th, 2006, 04:57 PM
Okay well nothing we can help you with on the pre-sales line since we just answer pre-sales questions

You will have to wait for sales to respond to you if they dont respond let me know and I can see if I can get them to