PDA

View Full Version : PhotoPost Classifieds + WOWBB

24Hours
September 10th, 2006, 10:09 PM
Hi - I currently have PhotoPost Pro Gallery installed and integrated on my WOWBB Forum - it is fully tied into my site and Membership SQL action. Can the Classifieds also be fully integrated just like that? Is the Classified product fully compatible and able to be integrated with WOWBB like the Gallery was for me?

Thanks in advance!

Chuck S
September 11th, 2006, 09:08 AM
Classifieds uses the same wowbb integration photopost has

24Hours
September 11th, 2006, 10:00 AM
Thanks!

24Hours
September 11th, 2006, 10:06 AM
Chuck, because I am a customer already and you have all my info and I am just adding this to my site exactly as I did Photopost, can I expedite this somehow and not have to do the whole fax signing back and forth thing?

Thanks!

Chuck S
September 11th, 2006, 10:16 AM
What do you mean? The faxing back and forth your referring to is an installation is that what you have purchased?

24Hours
September 11th, 2006, 10:18 AM
When I signed up for PP I had to give all my info for my site and I had to be sign papers and fax them to you. I am wondering if because I am an existing customer and you have all my info if I can expedite the process.

Chuck S
September 11th, 2006, 10:23 AM
Well you only need to fax us papers when you purchase an install. Did you purchase an install for this product then you need to fax that it and we will do the install. if your asking for support for a particular product you need to post in the install support forum for that particular product

24Hours
September 11th, 2006, 10:35 AM
Thanks Chuck, understood!