PDA

View Full Version : Customizing my site...

jwhitfie
September 7th, 2006, 11:45 AM
I would like to know if it's possible to link seperate catagories on my site to the specific photo area in Photopost. Currently, there is just one large list of events that is a mixture of...motorcycle racing, drag racing, sports etc. I would like to change the front page of my website to have specific competition links that would then take them to specific event photos only. Customers would click their competition link and it would pull up the Photopost page that has only the events in their area on competition. Is this possible???

Chuck S
September 7th, 2006, 07:10 PM
That would depend on your other pages and not Photopost.

If you have a competition category in photopost you want to send people to then you place a link to that category whereever you want on your other pages which are outside our software.

That being if I understand here what your asking

jwhitfie
September 7th, 2006, 07:37 PM
Chuck, thanks for replying...

Short and sweet. What I'd like to do is add a page to my site (my site, my issue) On my page I intend on having several links...Drag Racing, Motorcycle racing etc... When the customer clicks a link, Drag racing, all I want to show up is Drag racing events. I don't want to see motorcyle, sports, etc. The events that show up are within PP software so is it possible to customize photopost in this manner?..

Chuck S
September 7th, 2006, 09:35 PM
Just make categories in Photopost that correspond with those links and make sure those cats contain the photos etc you want