these are the error that i'm receiving

photopost pro

also i don't have permission to upload photo's

upload dir 777
1 dir 777
thanks

Chuck S
September 7th, 2006, 09:06 AM
I dont see you posting any errors but to set permissions to upload photos in Admin => Edit usergroups you set permissions for each usergroup and set who can upload.

julianvinas
September 7th, 2006, 10:02 AM
I dont see you posting any errors but to set permissions to upload photos in Admin => Edit usergroups you set permissions for each usergroup and set who can upload.

Thanks, I can now upload picture shows, but i get this on top of page

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /includes/functions_editor.php on line 591

Chuck S
September 7th, 2006, 10:32 AM
You have a link to your site

julianvinas
September 7th, 2006, 10:36 AM
You have a link to your site

http://keyreef.com/photopost/index.php

Chuck S
September 7th, 2006, 10:42 AM
You have not installed the product correctly. You need to reinstall and select vbulletin integration. You have installed Photopost as a standalone product not integrated with vbulletin.

julianvinas
September 7th, 2006, 10:48 AM
You have not installed the product correctly. You need to reinstall and select vbulletin integration. You have installed Photopost as a standalone product not integrated with vbulletin.

should delete everything dir and all and redo it or reinstall on top of this one?

julianvinas
September 7th, 2006, 11:02 AM
this error i get on top of page

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/julian/public_html/photopost/forums/vb3.php on line 32

this one i get just below

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/julian/public_html/photopost/forums/vb3.php on line 66

thanks

Chuck S
September 7th, 2006, 11:40 AM
You need to reinstall and install with all the correct answers as in the correct database table and cookie prefix's etc

That error states you have not the right database or table prefix entered for the forum

julianvinas
September 7th, 2006, 12:07 PM
You need to reinstall and install with all the correct answers as in the correct database table and cookie prefix's etc

That error states you have not the right database or table prefix entered for the forum
there are no tables installed and cookies prefixs
i do know what my database name id & pw are since i created them and the one for vb3.60 .. i have installed it now 3 times with the same values and i get diff. errors... i will now delete the database and recreate it and try this again.. your pp does not say anywhere that you must have or know the pre to any database. i'm using the info, that that i used to create it