PDA

View Full Version : How long for license?

Jak9
September 4th, 2006, 02:45 AM
I ordered yesterday (the 2nd) and have not yet received my license, but I now wonder if it may have got caught in my spam filter.

Can you please tell me the email address that it will be coming from so I can whitelist it, and also how I can have the license resent?

Thanks,
Jak

Sybaris
September 4th, 2006, 04:54 AM
looks like you got it :) have fun i know i did...

Jak9
September 4th, 2006, 01:50 PM
looks like you got it :) have fun i know i did...
No, I haven't received it yet. I may be listed as being licensed but I haven't received the email with my members area info so I have no access to the download.

Sybaris
September 4th, 2006, 02:42 PM
Oh right maybe chuck another email across to find out whats going on.

Michael P
September 4th, 2006, 02:54 PM
Keep in mind this is a holiday weekend; all orders are processed during normal business hours (and often during non-hours, but not on demand).

Jak9
September 4th, 2006, 03:12 PM
Keep in mind this is a holiday weekend; all orders are processed during normal business hours (and often during non-hours, but not on demand).
Yes, I understand but I saw another thread from the same day (the 2nd) where someone got their info that day so I assumed that mine was sent and just got stuck in my Spam filter.

Thanks.

Chuck S
September 4th, 2006, 03:14 PM
You can resend yourself any license info by going here and entering email on file for the license here

http://www.photopost.com/auth.html

Jak9
September 4th, 2006, 05:03 PM
You can resend yourself any license info by going here and entering email on file for the license here

http://www.photopost.com/auth.html
Perfect, thank you. :)

Jak9
September 4th, 2006, 05:25 PM
Does that system work automatically or is it still manual? I just want to make sure I watch for the email when it comes.

Chuck S
September 4th, 2006, 05:53 PM
it is automatic

Jak9
September 4th, 2006, 06:06 PM
it is automatic
OK well in that case it's just for some reason not working for me. I use SpamArrest and I've been double checking every email that's come in over the last hour since I submitted again and so far nothing's come through. I used the same email address that my order was made with.

Chuck S
September 4th, 2006, 06:35 PM
well I use spamarrest as well and get emails fine. Just make sure to check in your spam box and also you can add photopost.com as a trusted domain.

Jak9
September 4th, 2006, 06:51 PM
well I use spamarrest as well and get emails fine. Just make sure to check in your spam box and also you can add photopost.com as a trusted domain.
I've been using SpamArrest for about four years and I always get email just fine as well, so when one doesn't come through at all after several attempts I tend to assume there's a problem on the other end rather than my own.

I've got photopost.com set as a trusted domain, I've submitted my email to that form about 4 times during the last two hours, and I've been going over the mail that comes in with a fine toothed comb. So far I've still not recevied the login info.

I just sent a message through the contact form so hopefully I can get the info soon. Thanks for your help.

Jak9
September 4th, 2006, 09:59 PM
Got it now after sending in a support request through the form, thanks again. :)