PDA

View Full Version : Classifieds presale question

garg
August 26th, 2006, 05:09 PM
I didn't get a reply when I used the contact form so I'll post my questions here:

1) Can there be a reverse auctiony/wanted feature like elance where a buyer can post a Wanted ad and then potential sellers can post offers. Like someone wants a pair of socks and some people want to sell him socks for $10 and others want to sell for $5 and the buyer can choose who he wants to buy the socks from.

2) Classified upgrades - Can a buyer pay me for example $2 and then get his ad highlighted, stickied, or bolded?

3) Can I charge a percentage of sale fee? I would like to have low or no ad listing fee but I'd like to get around 3% of the sale price. I have the following in mind:

For example if an item was sold for $100 and the selling fee is 3% then the seller gets $97 and I get $3. This could be done via a fee type thing that could accumalate and then the bill could be sent via paypal or some other way to the seller at the end of the month.

Example:
1) Seller sells $100 product
2) 3% or $3 gets stored in the database
3) Seller sells another $100 product
4) 3% or $3 gets stored in the databse and added to the previous balace . total now is $6
5) On the 30th of the month the seller gets a bill sent to his paypal address for $6

Thank you for reading and I hope you have some sort of solution for me :) Thank you.

Chuck S
August 26th, 2006, 05:53 PM
You where responded to this through our helpdesk already. I will try forwarding that response again

garg
August 26th, 2006, 06:20 PM
Thank you :) Got it..