August 16th, 2006, 07:00 AM
amazing.
really cool *bookmarking it

take care

ciao

mjm
August 16th, 2006, 10:36 PM
Very cool!
I really like the way you have clicking on the username goes to the profile in the forum and the way you have it set up.

Also the ability to change the shade of color surrounding the pic when viewed larger.

Cheers

winky
August 17th, 2006, 05:04 AM
Also the ability to change the shade of color surrounding the pic when viewed larger.
Cheers

...humm yeh ... how did u that? ..is really gorgeous enlargment management....i would love to ....some hints?

...and at that point would really be nice if in slide show could be possible to play some personal music also :)

unim
August 17th, 2006, 09:05 AM
Thanks for your comments.
The effects are done with a very simple js - unfortunatelly it works only in IE.
You can find tons of exemple js on internet.

winky
August 17th, 2006, 01:42 PM
ty for kind reply, appreciated.

lol most of our users surf on exploder(or exploiter) sorry donno how is correctly written that MS staff, I'm not english M.L. lol!. B=0
I'll look after some nice js then, but please, if u are confortable, let me have the link of the one u used is so clean and simple.

have fun

ciao

unim
August 21st, 2006, 01:24 AM
Sure,
I think you can download th .js from www.photoclub.eu/photogallery/tools.js
(or download the generated html page by showphoto.php - it will download the tools.js as well)
However it is very limited script. I would like to see supported by photopost image effects with web interface (especially crop function integrated with the comments) that would work in most browsers - see the foto.ru gallery for example - but it has to be asked may be in other forum.