PDA

View Full Version : Problems with Photopost & forums

I, Brian
August 11th, 2006, 02:56 PM
I have a Photopost licence and manage another for a client, which has suddenly developed a fatal fault - but at present I cannot post to the support forums because I'm not a "Verified customer".

Find this very unfriendly - especially as you offer no other support channels. This comes across as a method of creating barriers between yourself and users.

Anyway, I have no idea which email address either of the licences I'm responsible for are registered under - I have quite a few, and my client quite likely has a different once by now.

Would be great if I could get some support on being able to access support, and not impresed I'm made to jump through these sort of hoops to get it.

Michael P
August 11th, 2006, 03:13 PM
As you can imagine, it is important for us to be able to identify our customers; this is not a difficult process as all we need is to verify your email address with your order.

You can send an email to suppot@photopost.com with your license information so we can pull up your customer record and get you squared away.

Regs
August 12th, 2006, 12:34 PM
Just to help Michael P: click here - support@photopost.com

:D

I, Brian
August 28th, 2006, 05:10 AM
I've changed my email address to the licence registered email address, but still can't post on the support forums. It's been about 2 hours now and thought the server would have updated the info??

Chuck S
August 28th, 2006, 07:48 AM
You show as verified here that I see.

I, Brian
August 29th, 2006, 03:37 PM
Thanks for the reply - indeed, just took a bit longer for the server to update than an hour.