PDA

View Full Version : postnuke integration

wfcmod
August 10th, 2006, 06:18 AM
Probably a question that you hear more often, but I couldn't get a clear answer by searching the forums.
I'm running a site for amateur photographers, currently with phpnuke + coppermine.
Because of a lot of security issues I have to update the site completely. Therefor I want to make a clean start with a postnuke + photopost integration. The forum can be whatever is best...pnphpBB or pnforum (or if really neccesary I also want to invest in VB3).

I simply want to let my users only login to the postnuke website, photopost login should then be handled automaticly. It would be great if the photopost can be shown as an internal page into the postnuke site, but I don't understand whether that's possible right now. I've read the forum post about the creation of a postnuke photopost module but that seems to be a dicontinued story. I'm really puzzled by all the possibilities.

Please have a look at my current site (http://www.webfotoclub.nl/modules.php?name=coppermine) and tell me whether this is easily possible with the postnuke + photopost combination.

Ronny

Chuck S
August 10th, 2006, 07:25 AM
Photopost can integrate with the postnuke login we just do not run as a module. Therefore integration is user login

wfcmod
August 10th, 2006, 07:51 AM
OK I take the guess and will buy the product. Thanks for the reply.