PDA

View Full Version : Need help on these enquires... thank..

alantay
August 2nd, 2006, 10:23 PM
Hi,

Question 1
Recently, i just brought the Reviewpost. I am trying to use the support forums (http://www.photopost.com/members/forum) by using the UserID and Password that was given to me But it was invalid. What should i do if i wanna to use the support forums?

Question 2
Can i able to type in an URL Address link(Hyper Link) under the Edit Product Description: description box when i submit the review of a product? It seem that i only able to type in Text words, cant type in an url address link (Hyper Link)

I had emailed the support@photopost.com But until now i havent received any reply.

Hope to hear from you soon,
Thank

Chuck S
August 2nd, 2006, 11:49 PM
all support tickets in our help desk ticket have been answered and I show one like this was answered.

You need to follow the thread announcement at the top of every forum to become a verified customer. You need to register a name here with the same email used to buy the license basically. The login we send you is just for the members area

We wil convert links and bbcode etc in the description field but if you want to use html set the security options to allow it in admin options to allow html