PDA

View Full Version : does this work

bouncingpeanut
July 15th, 2006, 11:22 AM
Does this photopost pro work with vB3.6 - cant install vbgallery or whatever its called now, so just wasted $40 on that - so having to look for another solution *sigh*

TIA

Sybaris
July 15th, 2006, 11:40 AM
if you wait vbgallery is in the process of being upgraded to 3.6 compatability.

But to be honest its your own fault really as 3.6 is still in RC stage and not gold so things are changing and that means having to redo vbgallery and photopost everytime they change things, A smarter move may have been to wait till gold and vbgallery was fully compatable then purchasing it or just sitting back and waiting.

bouncingpeanut
July 15th, 2006, 11:58 AM
if you wait vbgallery is in the process of being upgraded to 3.6 compatability.

But to be honest its your own fault really as 3.6 is still in RC stage and not gold so things are changing and that means having to redo vbgallery and photopost everytime they change things, A smarter move may have been to wait till gold and vbgallery was fully compatable then purchasing it or just sitting back and waiting.

Actually its my own fault for buying VBgallery in the first place - had I investigated more I would have seen in was in the midst of a court case! I would never have bought it if I had known that!. I still question the legality or morality? of it being sold under those circumstances, but this is not exactly the place to air my grievances.... anyhow I've actually just been trying to uninstal it, and couldn't because I needed the installer to do that, hence having to pay $40 - I would have prefered to save the extra $89 and bought the pro package

I'm looking for a product that will import that vbgallery, so I dont lose all my pics - I don't care if its an integrated package or not particularly, because if VB ever release their own gallery I'd prefer to buy from them and then use the pro package on a diff site. right now I'm stuffed because I have no clue how to save just my images as its all on the same db :( I'll wander over to vborg maybe they have a gallery script that will help.

Chuck S
July 15th, 2006, 01:37 PM
There is a vbgallery to Photopost Pro import script located in our photopost imports forum

Photopost Pro is indeed compatible with vb 3.6 just fine.