PDA

View Full Version : ordered

fleshy66
July 14th, 2006, 09:49 AM
Hi, i ordered photopost pro. how long does it take for it to go through? I did it yesterday and havnt recieved any emails yet.
one thing i noticed after visiting these forums theres a vbgallery version. whats the difference? i'll be intergrating phtopost pro into vb. hope i didnt purchase the wrong thing.
thanks.

KW802
July 14th, 2006, 10:42 AM
Fleshy66,

Good morning and welcome to PhotoPost. :)

- Purchase: What will happen next is that your order will be processed by our sales department and you will then receive an email with your new license information. Typically this process only takes a few hours or less but the generic disclaimer is 24 hours.

- vBGallery: There are three major differences between PhotoPost Pro and PhotoPost vBGallery.... (1) PP Pro can work as either a stand-alone application or can be intergrated with your forums while vBGallery only works with vBulletin; (2) PP Pro has more features out-of-the-box then vBGallery; and (3) PP Pro has a higher price point then vBGallery. Essentially if you want the absolute most amount of features & flexibility then go with PP Pro but if you want a vBulletin only solution that is tightly intergrated into vBulletin but with slightly less features than PP Pro then go with vBGallery. Both products are excellent gallery applications and will provide a nice solution for your site but they are aimed at two different markets.