PDA

View Full Version : Thanks - PP makes my life easier

Marriard
July 9th, 2006, 09:52 AM
PP Team,

Just wanted to say that I have been running PP a few years now and it continues to help make our website look professional, keeps our image catalog process standardized and helps keeps my clients, customers and general audience self served. It also continues to run smoothly and with very little required manual maintenance.

I recently upgraded from a 5.1x version to 5.31 (for some features and performance enhancements I felt would enchance my site) and it was by far the easist upgrade I have been through in my history with the product.

I am also going through a major redesign/rearrangement of our website which included a lot of changes to enhance how our users and customers find their particular image needs and it ended up only taking a few hours (which was a lot shorter than the time it took for us to design the changes).

Thanks and keep up the work (and new features). Much appreciated.

Yours,
Paul
Deep Sea Images

Michael P
July 9th, 2006, 10:11 AM
Thank you, Paul; I'm glad to hear that your experiences with PhotoPost have been as rewarding as mine. In fact, I cannot imagine a forum without a gallery; weather for community use or my adding my own professional work for my website users.

We continue to work with our customers to make upgrading and installing PhotoPost as simple as possible and you're feedback is extremely valuable to that end. Thank you.