PDA

View Full Version : Got most of it, but a few questions.

dancingirisheyes
July 5th, 2006, 06:31 PM
So there are two things I cannot figure out for the life of me.

1) The time adjustment won't stick. When any of my users (including me) make the adjustment for our time stamp and then save, it always goes back to zero. Any ideas?

2) How can I allow my users to upload multiple photos? They create mini-books that have something like 8 pages in them. They like to upload them all at once. Is that possible?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Shannon

Chuck S
July 5th, 2006, 06:34 PM
1. what do you mean by this? where at?

2. You can select under upload options in admin 8 file prompts

dancingirisheyes
July 5th, 2006, 07:30 PM
Awesome, that worked on the photo upload prompts. Thank you!

For the time zone, if you click on Profile and then Edit My Profile, there is a place to offset the time zone. The default number is zero. If I put -7 (which would be my time zone) and save, it will go back to zero next time I look. It doesn't "stick".

Also, once photos are uploaded, is there a way to arrange the photo order? I know you can sort them with the drop-down menu but is there a way to move photo A to here and photo B to there. Or do they pretty much have to stay in the order their uploaded?

Chuck S
July 6th, 2006, 10:24 AM
In member.php try adding this in bold where noted

'location' => STRING, 'offset' => INT));

mjm
July 6th, 2006, 11:53 AM
Also, once photos are uploaded, is there a way to arrange the photo order? I know you can sort them with the drop-down menu but is there a way to move photo A to here and photo B to there. Or do they pretty much have to stay in the order their uploaded?

Here's a little trick that few know about for reorganizing a small group of uploaded pics:

Edit Photo > Select new image or leave blank to use current one:

Reupload pics into new order.
Make sure descriptions, if different, is copied/pasted into new image order.