PDA

View Full Version : Small Problem

Matt_Clio
July 3rd, 2006, 02:15 PM
I had the problem of the paths, which has no been sorted. However :)

I now get this problem when going to
http://www.street-stylers-southwest.co.uk/gallery

Parse error: parse error, unexpected '(' in /home/fhlinux185/s/street-stylers-southwest.co.uk/user/htdocs/gallery/gallery_global.php on line 54

So i open up gallery_global and goto line 54 and this is what it says:

$vba_options = (array_merge)(empty)($vba_options), array(),$vba_options, unserialize($vbulletin->adv_gallery_opt);

any idea what i need to change?

Oh and i still cannot get verified even though we do own the license can anyone look up the email we used to sign up? as the previous webmaster will not tell me what he used. Being a bit stuburn.

Thanks everyone

Sybaris
July 3rd, 2006, 02:50 PM
I think you will have to sort out the license verification before anyone will help with your issue to be honest :)

Matt_Clio
July 3rd, 2006, 02:57 PM
Thats the problem.... The previous webmaster will not help me one bit..... The owner of the club has paid the fee and i have tried every email under the sun and cant seem to find it in the database. We have paid ans surely there is a way you guys can see we have purchased a license?

Just need the gallery back :(

Chuck S
July 3rd, 2006, 03:01 PM
Matt,

I was under this issue was solved from previous emails directly with sales from you. The previous webmaster is the rightful owner of the Photopost License from what we see when we investigate ownership and therefore only he has access to the downloadable code. You would need to work with him on the issue of obtaining a download or your site would need to purchase its own copy. We can not release information from a license to a non owner of the software for legal and security reasons.

Matt_Clio
July 3rd, 2006, 03:10 PM
Hi Chuck mate,

well the webmaster used my firends account details to pay for them so aint he the rightful owner?

Its not the issue that i need the files i just need to get the code sorted :)

Chuck S
July 3rd, 2006, 03:17 PM
There is no website defined as running any software as this

street-stylers-southwest.co.uk

What is the previous webmasters name again? Last time I checked he was the rightful owner period.

Matt_Clio
July 3rd, 2006, 03:20 PM
His name was Garry

But he would be the owner bevcause he signed up the software. Although....... Lee is the club owner and paid for it?

Chuck S
July 3rd, 2006, 03:43 PM
Matt,

You would need to send full names via the helpdesk and such for further investigation but yes he was the owner when we last dealt with this issue. If this was purchased from vbadvanced and not us there would be no way to know who paid for what. We got a list of owner names emails and such and thats it. If this is the case Garry is the owner and if he will not give you access then you would need to purchase your own license. I wish I had better news here for you. You can send any other info you can find to us via the helpdesk for a further look.

Matt_Clio
July 3rd, 2006, 03:49 PM
Damn it looks like were going to have to buy it arny we.

We have full details on garrya dn the emaila address he used to sign up

which i believe is gaz@gonkowonko.com

The problem being he should have used admin@SSS.co.uk

He seems to have used the license and now doesnt want anything to do with SSS and were buggered.

Is there no way you can help with the problem we are currently having?

Chuck S
July 3rd, 2006, 04:13 PM
Matt,

Everything I am showing says this gentleman Garry is the owner. In fact the license is pointed in our members area to his domain name as well and not your domain. This makes your site an illegally installed Photopost vbGallery.

I wish I had better news for you but I can not assist you with any issue you have unless you purchase a license to run the software on your domain. This would need to be handled in a timely manner. Please let me know if you all purchase a license so we can sort this matter out.

Matt_Clio
July 3rd, 2006, 05:08 PM
right i guess then he owes the owner some money :)

we gunna have to buy it again then but will i loose the current images on the server?

Chuck S
July 3rd, 2006, 05:17 PM
well they will have to handle that dispute between themselves as I can not get involved with that.

If you all purchase your legal copy of the software upgrading your software will not loose any images.

Matt_Clio
July 3rd, 2006, 05:19 PM
Ok thanks for the info chuck. Looks like were gunna have to purchase it :)