PDA

View Full Version : Ticket System offline

Michael P
July 2nd, 2006, 01:21 PM
We're sorry, but due to several reported security problems with this add-on, we've had to disable the Ticket System until such a time that we can identify and fix the security problems or implement a new ticket system.

mjm
July 3rd, 2006, 09:14 AM
FYI I noticed a several \r\n\r\n in a subscribed to - response email to something I reported ... don't know if that was part of the bug ...

It was certainly easier to look up bug fixes with the previous forum version, as you could go straight to the forum ... when (Fixed) (Not a Bug) etc were added to the Thread title, as the link to the bug tracker was only accessible through a link in a post.

Also the forums method gives mods the ability to move/redirect - bug/not a bug threads from one forum to another.

... just an opinion

Where do we report bugs in the interim?

Mark

Trivial - 5.31 below showphoto
Admin Options: Hide ImageMake Sticky links need space between links ;)

KW802
July 3rd, 2006, 10:19 AM
mjm,

Until an alternate Support Ticket / Bugs system is in place any bug reports should be posted in the appropriate "Bugs Reports" forum under each product.

mjm
July 11th, 2006, 02:24 PM
For PPPro Bugs Forum it's not possible to start a New Thread, though I can reply to a thread.
The Forum Permissions Usergroup setting will need to be changed to enable posting New Threads in this forum.

Mark
Not that I have a bug to report at the moment ;)

Michael P
July 11th, 2006, 02:27 PM
The Bugs forums should be open for posting by Verified Customers now.

SteveSteve
July 11th, 2006, 03:02 PM
How come I cannot access it?

KW802
July 11th, 2006, 03:02 PM
How come I cannot access it?SteveSteve, which forum exactly are you trying to post in? And for which product?