PDA

View Full Version : Problem

Matt_Clio
June 23rd, 2006, 07:36 AM
hi guys the galery was fixed by reinstalling the gallery software....

the hosting company chnged server to windows and it messed everything up. I have moved it back to the linux server and i am now getting this error message when trying to access my gallery :(

www.street-stylers-southwest.co.uk/gallery

Boofo
June 23rd, 2006, 08:23 AM
Did you check to make sure the dirs were chmodded correctly?

Matt_Clio
June 23rd, 2006, 09:05 AM
haha i am a beginner with the software and that doesnt mean anything to me :O

Zachariah
June 23rd, 2006, 09:06 AM
Edit: gallery/gallery_config.php

$forumpath = '/home/fhlinux185/s/street-stylers-southwest.co.uk/user/htdocs/forum';

Also make sure PATHs are updated in the:

AdminCP = > vBGallery => Modify Settings

Matt_Clio
June 23rd, 2006, 09:08 AM
Content visible to verified customers only.?

how do i get verified

Chuck S
June 23rd, 2006, 09:15 AM
http://www.photopost.com/forum/announcement.php?f=69

that should help

Matt_Clio
June 23rd, 2006, 01:41 PM
I changed my email and it still hasnt put me as verified customer :S

I changed my server from windows back to linux however........ my website isnt working at all now would this be bacause of it changing servers

www.street-stylers-southwest.co.uk

KW802
June 23rd, 2006, 02:18 PM
It will take about an hour for the 'verified customer' script to run.

Matt_Clio
June 25th, 2006, 03:31 PM
still not verified

Chuck S
June 25th, 2006, 03:48 PM
Did you ever confirm your email change with the verification email that is sent out when you change it?

EDIT NEVERMIND!!

You still have not followed the thread and set your username to the correct email that is on file for the license.

Matt_Clio
June 26th, 2006, 05:35 AM
yeah i did

this is problem i have just taken over as webmaster on the site and have noa ccess to the galery files for me to reinstall the gallery

Chuck S
June 26th, 2006, 07:48 AM
You can only be a verified customer if you set the forum email to the same one that is on file for the license of the software.

You have not done this as I have said. Now your saying you are not the licensed owner of the software and this makes sense now. Your unable to enter the proper email. You can not be a verified customer if the steps followed in the thread are not put into place. I would suggest you contact the owner of the software and work through the issue. He is the only one who has access to the software.

Matt_Clio
June 26th, 2006, 02:47 PM
all i am getting now is:

Warning: chdir(): No such file or directory (errno 2) in /home/fhlinux185/s/street-stylers-southwest.co.uk/user/htdocs/gallery/gallery_global.php on line 20

Warning: main(./global.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/fhlinux185/s/street-stylers-southwest.co.uk/user/htdocs/gallery/gallery_global.php on line 50

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required './global.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /home/fhlinux185/s/street-stylers-southwest.co.uk/user/htdocs/gallery/gallery_global.php on line 50

KW802
June 26th, 2006, 04:19 PM
Matt_Clio,

Please read Chuck's response above.

You can only be a verified customer if you set the forum email to the same one that is on file for the license of the software.

You have not done this as I have said. Now your saying you are not the licensed owner of the software and this makes sense now. Your unable to enter the proper email. You can not be a verified customer if the steps followed in the thread are not put into place. I would suggest you contact the owner of the software and work through the issue. He is the only one who has access to the software.