PDA

View Full Version : Point me in another direction?

jason_559
June 17th, 2006, 04:40 AM
I need to place video reviews up, with one process. I need the script to mainly organize and present them. I want it to be able to accept my reviews and I'm not interested in users being able to comment or add to it. It looks like ReviewPost is alot more geared towards end users reviewing products I post and have no opinion about...

Can anyone point me in the direction of a script that can do what I want?

Thanks!

Chuck S
June 17th, 2006, 08:20 AM
Well this all depends what you want to do. Yes Reviewpost is more geared towards reviewing stuff. It will easily do what you want and you can upload 6 pics to represent a product. However only one thing to note. You can not upload multimedia files with reviewpost thats only a feature of the Photopost Pro gallery system

jason_559
June 17th, 2006, 05:14 PM
How exactly would it allow me to post the product and review together, and allow "moderators" to do the same? Do you offer a time limited version to demo myself?

Chuck S
June 17th, 2006, 05:36 PM
There is no trial of the software since the product is not encrypted. Once you have the code you have it.

Now products are posted and then people can come to the site and post reviews on the product. That is the simplified explanation of how the process works. You can set all necessary permissions from the admin side of the software.

mjm
June 18th, 2006, 02:25 AM
I haven't used ReviewPost but use PhotoPost Pro without comments.
You can add much info as you like in the description field and add additional fields

It is highly customize-able.