PDA

View Full Version : Can I sell my license?

phil
June 13th, 2006, 05:19 AM
Hello, i got a license about photopost pro. But i dont use them. Can i sell it to another? :confused:

Chuck S
June 13th, 2006, 06:59 AM
License fees are non-refundable and this license is non-transferable. This is stated right in our license agreement so no you may not sell your license

G00ZE
August 6th, 2007, 12:28 PM
Thank you very much Chuck. It seems my group is not sure what they want, so
I'm going to have the vbgallery software/license for use on one of my own forums in the future.

RadioErewan
March 19th, 2012, 07:39 AM
What about changing owner of domain? Would like to transfer license to new operator of site.

Regards

Chuck S
March 19th, 2012, 07:51 AM
PhotoPost Photo Gallery License Agreement (http://www.photopost.com/phplicense.html)

Please read the license agreement you agreed to when purchasing. You can not sell or transfer ownership of a license.

RadioErewan
March 19th, 2012, 07:55 AM
To clarify, just want to change email address bound to my license. I am retiring on my forum, and other party will start to service it. Would like to transfer my rights just to allow others to continue use of PP and renewals w/o my intervention. Is it possible?
No new URL/change of forum, just another technical and billing contacts.

Chuck S
March 19th, 2012, 08:00 AM
Well you can change the email and you can allow that site to use the license by keeping the url as that url in there now however the license say if owned by Edward Oneil is always going to be owned by Edward Oneil. You can not email customer service and say he I want to give my friend Bob Johnson the license. Ownership can not be tranferred. I hope that clarifies what transferring means.

We can not prevent you from giving your friend your login details or from you changing your email but we do uphold our licensing policies.