PDA

View Full Version : Review Post Capabilities

tommyxv
June 8th, 2006, 03:16 AM
I was wondering if its possible to use Review post for posting "How To" automotive type of articles that members submit, basically an article content manger.

I would need options like:

Article Thumbnail
Article Title
Article Summary
Article Content
Post as User
Contributed By
References Box
Published On (Option to change the date it was added. ex: if i move over all my old articles)
Views
Make a multi-page article
Print button
No Comments
Ratings
Pal to show top contributing members
Pal to show featured articles
Page to show all contributers with links to all their articles.

If it can't do all that, do you plan are releasing one that will also integrate with vBulletin? I love your products, and currently have PPP and PPC.

Thanks,

tommyxv
June 9th, 2006, 09:30 AM
Um...Bump

tommyxv
June 9th, 2006, 09:23 PM
I can believe the PP people don't want to answer my pre-sale questions. Come guys, were going on day 3 here soon. :rolleyes:
I guess, i should send money first, be unsatisfied, ask for refund....that sounds about right. :cool:

Chuck S
June 11th, 2006, 08:10 AM
You have in Reviewpost the ability to use unlimited fields per category and review to ask and store additional information.

tommyxv
June 11th, 2006, 08:42 PM
Is it possible to show thumbnails for each review/article when viewing them in the category list?

Chuck S
June 11th, 2006, 09:08 PM
thumbnails are shown for each product yes in showcat script.

http://www.reeftalk.com/reviews/showcat.php/cat/72

tommyxv
June 12th, 2006, 06:50 AM
Ok, I think with some template changes, I can use it. Do you know what type of article CMS TechIMO uses? They seem to have all your products, but use something else for articles.

EDIT: I just bought it. Please proccess asap. Thanks. :)

Chuck S
June 12th, 2006, 10:38 AM
Techimo etc has some self made proprietary softwares they use made for their specific needs I think.