PDA

View Full Version : Photopost And vBulletin problems

castf
June 7th, 2006, 04:22 PM
Hello, I just purchased photopost and tried to integrate it with my vbulletin forums. I can log in from photopost and vbulletin and everything will work just fine. I have selected the option so that the photopost skin is the same as the vbulletin skin. The problem is that once logged in as and administrator in the photopost gallery I click on the "Admin" Link for photopost and it takes me to the "My Photo Gallery Login" adm-index.php page. Well when I try and log in I get a message saying "Loging Successful" but it then kicks me back to the original page where I clicked the "admin" link except that now I am NOT logged in. Does anyone know what is happening here? is this a configuration problem? how can I fix this if I can not get in to the control panel of photopost since it always kicks me back to that page?

thanx!

nymyth
June 7th, 2006, 04:36 PM
double check your cookie path. I had this problem and the issue was i didnt set it correctly. If you are integrating ure vb board with photopost you would also want to check your config_inc.php file and make sure you are using your vbulletin database as your primary registration database.

Peace

castf
June 8th, 2006, 01:12 PM
thanx for your response...but how can I check my cookie path if I can not log into the photopost control panel?

Chuck S
June 8th, 2006, 02:24 PM
Use this query in phpmyadmin or if you have photopost installed into your vb database the sql box in vb admin

UPDATE pp_settings SET setting='bb' WHERE id=172

This will fix your issue you did not specify your cookie prefix