PDA

View Full Version : Classifieds

tommyxv
June 4th, 2006, 07:15 AM
I want to buy Classifieds ASAP, but have a few questions.

This is for a vbulletin intregration already running PP.

1) Can you update the templates so that they are XHTML vaild?
2) Are we able to turn off comments?
3) Is the member who posted the ad able to go back later and edit it?? (perhaps to reduced the price, ad a photo etc)
4) Can the contact seller link be a link to send a PM instead?
5) On the current setup...how do the users get contacted if they choose not to be contacted via email? Where do that contact forum go?

Thanks,

Chuck S
June 4th, 2006, 10:13 AM
1) Can you update the templates so that they are XHTML vaild?

The program should be XHTML compliant and as with any Photopost product you can edit the templates

2) Are we able to turn off comments?

Of course

3) Is the member who posted the ad able to go back later and edit it?? (perhaps to reduced the price, ad a photo etc)

Yes he is

4) Can the contact seller link be a link to send a PM instead?

Requires you to modify that as right now it goes to our contact form.

5) On the current setup...how do the users get contacted if they choose not to be contacted via email? Where do that contact forum go?

The contact is always be mail as that is how the contact form, the renewal notifications etc all function and work.

tommyxv
June 4th, 2006, 10:17 AM
OK, cool. I just bought it. Am going to have to wait till tomorrow to download it? I also got the branding free, so please include instructions to remove it and the powered by in the bowser bar too. :D

Thanks,

tommyxv
June 4th, 2006, 03:15 PM
Um, I think you guys need to have some automation here when purchasing software like every other site has. :rolleyes:

Sorry, just impatient i guess. :(

Chuck S
June 4th, 2006, 07:09 PM
automation?

Vbulletin is not automatic we kinda do the same as them we hand verify every order.

tommyxv
June 4th, 2006, 10:19 PM
I thought they were automated. I have 4 licenses from them. I guess they are really quick then. Anyway, I'm wrong for being impatient anyway. :cool:

Can you send me the instructions on how to remove the branding and "power by" from the page titles?

Thanks,

Chuck S
June 5th, 2006, 10:50 AM
Please post a thread to support@photopost.com and they can assist you in removing the branding.

When I bought my VB license they took 4 days so yeah its all good ;)