PDA

View Full Version : For the Birds

TrueNorth
May 16th, 2006, 06:38 PM
Well not actually for the birds - this site is for birders and other birding enthusiasts...

Check out http://www.BirderBabes.com/gallery/ - our latest web-design-only client (no marketing or other business services other than those implicitly built into the concept/design).

The site needed to go live prior to being totally "done", so lots of things are in progress as of May 16, 2006, but we anticipate wrapping up and moving on shortly. The client will be managing the site content and much of the starter posts etc are theirs, not ours.

Structuring and manicuring the Gallery is nearly next on my list, so I thought I'd open it up for feedback and suggestions before I get started. I had PhotoPost do the install and with the exception of replacing the default graphic they supplied and a "coming soon" announcement, everything is just as they installed it.

What do you think? Suggestions? Comments? Ideas?

:)

Thanks all,
TNM

Zachariah
May 16th, 2006, 07:36 PM
Very cool menu I had something like that in mind for my site.

Idea:
Color coat the site.Table headers, images, backgrounds, font colors with the menu 5 main colors. Each section a color layout so that people can look @ the menu tab and know what part of the site they are on.