PDA

View Full Version : How long until I recieve access to download purchase?

pcoskat
May 1st, 2006, 06:47 PM
Hi -

I purchased my licenses over the weekend, and I'm wondering when I can expect to be able to download them? (I sent an email about this, too, but haven't heard back). Thanks.

Chuck S
May 1st, 2006, 07:43 PM
Everyone of your 5 licenses you purchased on 4-29 where issued that day that I see. Please check any spam or email filters.

You can go here and enter the email on file for the licenses to get the login details

http://www.photopost.com/auth.html

I show on our email system that customer service answered your email earlier this morning that you sent giving you all accesses again.

pcoskat
May 2nd, 2006, 10:30 AM
I still have not recieved my authorization information. Yesterday I send a second email (in addition to this post) requesting that that authorization information be send to another email addy (not the one I purchased the licenses with). I have not received any email from you there, either.

Please advise, asap.

Chuck S
May 2nd, 2006, 10:40 AM
Kat

Please check any trash folders or spam filters. I do not want to post your emails public but I can definately say the login information has been sent both to the email on file for the licenses and customer service personally responded to your helpdesk email and listed every single login for you.

Try emailing me @ chuck at photopost.com and I will find there email and do a copy and paste. let's see if you sending an email directly to me works as I know we have communicated successfully.

pcoskat
May 2nd, 2006, 10:50 AM
I have checked my spam filters. Will send an email to the address listed above...

ETA
email sent

pcoskat
May 2nd, 2006, 10:57 AM
FYI, I've had to go through your 'Spam Arrest' program' 3 times when sending you email from the same address...don't know if this is part of the problem...

Michael P
May 2nd, 2006, 11:13 AM
They are two different systems; you are getting Chuck's personal email setup, not the same system which sends out emails for photopost.com.

pcoskat
May 2nd, 2006, 11:21 AM
Ok. BTW, I'm getting Chuck's emails, but I haven't received anything from photopost.com (at either one of my email addy's - one private, one free)

pcoskat
May 2nd, 2006, 11:32 AM
Could you please post a confirmation on this thread when the information has been sent again? Thanks!

Chuck S
May 2nd, 2006, 11:36 AM
I sent your logins via my email

pcoskat
May 2nd, 2006, 11:51 AM
GOt it - thanks!!
Do I have to do something in the Download area to change my status to 'verified customer'?

Chuck S
May 2nd, 2006, 01:31 PM
This should explain how to become a verified customer

http://www.photopost.com/forum/announcement.php?f=68