PDA

View Full Version : New versus Full Registered user criteria

Wardsweb
April 25th, 2006, 11:32 AM
What deteremines when you move from a new user to full registed user in the photopost galleries?

Chuck S
April 25th, 2006, 11:36 AM
Hello

In the Photopost registration process there is no distinction between new user and full registered. When a user registers they are a registered user.

Your only option is to have email verification in place or not which would place the user in an unverified group until they verify there email. If the user does not verify in 2 weeks then they are deleted.

Wardsweb
April 25th, 2006, 12:01 PM
Thank you for the quick reply, but let me elaborte. When I go into the admin console and look at the usergroups I have both new and full registered users listed. I quess this is something that was pulled from the vB integration. I will check with the vB admin and see how he has the forums setup. Thanks again.

Chuck S
April 25th, 2006, 12:07 PM
Okay when integrating with a forum the user would follow the registration of the forum. In vb registrations usergroup id 2 is a confirmed user. Any usergroup changes or the like are handled by the forum end of things and in Photopost you would set the permissions on each usergroup what you want them to do in Photopost.