PDA

View Full Version : Waiting to be Verified

Neutral Singh
January 24th, 2006, 07:45 PM
Hi

I bought myself a Photopost vBGallery yesterday. I had entered the right email id in members area at the time of downloading the package... still waiting to be a verfied customer as i cannot use the Ticketing System or many other forums reserved for verified customers like Mods Forums.

Please do the needful. B=0

Regards

Chuck S
January 24th, 2006, 08:18 PM
I think you misunderstood the thread linked at the top of each forum.

You need to edit your forum user account and make sure it matchs the email on file for your license.

I show no license for the email associated with this username so you will not be verified until you change the email to the one on your license.

kevnj
January 25th, 2006, 10:29 PM
Also waiting to be verified, it said I had to post in the forums, so heres my post. :)

Neutral Singh
January 27th, 2006, 08:10 AM
Done!!

SIINSI
January 28th, 2006, 12:43 AM
Mine is correct and I'm still not showing I am verified :(

SIINSI
January 28th, 2006, 12:46 AM
sorry... still trying.

Amaranth
January 28th, 2006, 02:23 AM
I registered with my licensed e-mail address yesterday, and I can't see any change still. By reading the thread above I understood I needed to make a post, so that helped. Thanks kevn...

The sticky information regarding verified customer should perhaps mention that you have to make a post?

Neutral Singh
January 30th, 2006, 07:57 AM
Thanks!!

Chuck S
January 30th, 2006, 08:27 AM
The sticky post already has the information that you need to make a post to elevate yourself after you wait for the cron task to move you to the proper group.