PDA

View Full Version : my upload page is totally messed up

dreamer81
January 19th, 2006, 09:34 AM
I have not done anything, and all of a sudden the upload page is totally messed up.... screenshot available here..
http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/5640/pp0nm.jpg

will someone tell me how to fix this??

Chuck S
January 19th, 2006, 09:44 AM
well the only issue I see a span tag missing a opening <

Line 35 of uploadphoto.tmpl should be this

<td class="{$Style['tddetails']}" align="left"><span class="{$Style['small']}">{$Globals['pp_lang']['username']}</span></td>

As to the size of tables I would need to see your install and see how you have it set what the header is etc.

deniselambert
February 4th, 2006, 04:25 AM
Hi there,

I did a new install and my upload page looks just like yours: www.memorycrafts.ca/photopost/uploadphoto.php

Were you able to fix? I don't have a clue how to fix this...

Chuck S
February 4th, 2006, 08:58 AM
How about you try this

deniselambert
February 4th, 2006, 01:29 PM
Hi Chuck, I uploaded that file to the template directory and the page still looks the same...

Chuck S
February 4th, 2006, 01:45 PM
Try redownloading the template

deniselambert
February 4th, 2006, 02:11 PM
I downloaded the file again and then FTP'd it to the template folder... am I missing a step somewhere?:confused:

Chuck S
February 4th, 2006, 03:08 PM
well it doesnt look like your overwriting the template. I made the calls to the smaller tables $ppopenside which calls a 100% width statement which would confine it in the space avaiable. Your call is using 770 which is a fixed width which tells me the template still has $ppopen

Try turning off your header incase the header is interfering here

deniselambert
February 4th, 2006, 04:24 PM
I had to replace the .php file... and I've disabled the header... so what do I do now? I have to have the header... and all the other pages work fine with the header.. just the upload photo one doesn't..

deniselambert
February 4th, 2006, 04:26 PM
Hi Chuck, I started the header again and now the alignment is fine.. don't know what happened but thanks for your help!