View Full Version : Login problems !!!
January 8th, 2006, 08:18 PM
Hello to all !!
i made a new installation of VB 3.5.3 and after PP 5.21 every thing goes well except that if i login from Vbulletin i am logged in PP as well but if i login from PP it says me welcome etc.... but i am not logged anywhere.
I would like to ask how can remove the "Powered By" copyright notice from my license.
January 8th, 2006, 09:01 PM
I would suggest you check that you entered your vbulletin license correctly in the config-inc.php of photopost. Your license number is at the top of any vb file.
You can also check to ensure your cookies in photopost are aligned with vb. The number one issue is people forget to enter the vb cookie prefix of bb. You can do so by viewing the settings table entry 172 and setting that to bb using phpmyadmin.
Your copyright can be removed once you purchase a copyright removal from our online store.
January 9th, 2006, 04:04 AM
Ok ! i found everything !
Your programm is Perfect for me !!!!!!!!!!!!
January 10th, 2006, 07:35 AM
I have purchase a copyright removal from your online store !
Can please send me instructions how to do that ?
January 10th, 2006, 09:33 AM
Nick your copyright removal information has been sent to your email address on file for the license.
January 12th, 2006, 08:40 AM
VB 3.53 PP 5.2.1
I have some problems with uploads .
Some photos upload o.k but some with problems "page not found ".
Please help ! I will pm some passwords !
January 12th, 2006, 11:31 AM
Nick thats easy. If they get a page not found they are either encountering a PHP memory issue or timeout.
Edit pp-inc.php and place these variables in bold and try again to override your php settings.
error_reporting (E_ALL ^ E_NOTICE);
January 12th, 2006, 02:58 PM
Very good my friend!
I was ready to open my site that has a portal, gallery and forum and is about photography. For galleries I had the Coppermine that was good really! I was using for long time in an other site. I had read somewhere that Photopost was good but the support was not so good.
I tell myself lets take a look!
When I came in your site I understood how big the difference from Coppermine is. But the support? I buy your software and in the first question the support was fast and surprise me !
The second time the same!
Bravo my friend! You have a program that shine! And your support shines the same!
Thank you for your so fast and accurate help !
January 12th, 2006, 03:10 PM
Your very welcome!
January 29th, 2006, 11:20 AM
I saw that there is a new version ( 5.3 ). But when i login to forum i found a lot of users have problem and i was wondering if i must upgrade. After a while a make backups and a i upgrade to 5.3. But i forgot to upload Forums/vb3.php and the languages folder. I run the script and everything was 5.3. After i saw the forgotten folders and upload them. Everyting seems to me that works very good and i would like to ask :
1. In the future maybe i have problems ?
2. Why the open to new page ( the big photo ) the window is allways smaller ?
3. There is a way to be in Vbulletin and have a menu like this that Vbulletin has "Quick links" to go directly to Galleries ?
I know that a lot of people here have problems with their upgrades so if you thing that there is not a serious reason to answer me i can wait to finnish with them. I thing they must helped first !
Thanks a lot !
January 29th, 2006, 04:43 PM
As long as you have uploaded all the required files and ran the upgrade you will be fine.
You can turn off in show photo options to not open big images in a popup. You choose ;)
Errors users reported have to do with not uploaded all the files or running there upgrade scripts.
I believe there has only been one confirmed and fixed issue with 5.3
January 29th, 2006, 06:14 PM
1. I upload the files you say are newer and after i run the upgrade.php. After this i notice that i have not upload the forums/vb3.php, forums/phpbb2.php and languages/*.php and i upload them but i had already run the upgrade.php. This will be a problem later? Must i do something ? like run the upgrade.php again ?
2. The popup window is allways smaller than the image and there are sliders on the window, but i have seen some other users site that the popup is exactly the same size with image.
January 30th, 2006, 09:39 AM
1. No there would be no problem later by uploading the files you forgot to upload before.
2. HMM may this in showfull.tmpl set to 100% width
<table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="96%">
January 31st, 2006, 07:55 AM
1. I have tried that but no success. Maybe are the margins of the new popup window ! There is an other solution ?
2. I Joomla - VB3.53 - PP 5.3 may i ask if there is a way to open in Joomla the top 15 most voted pictures ?
3. Can i have a nice popup menu like the menu that VB has and is named Quick Links and that menu has links to most viewed images, more new images etc without make a problem to PP that works very very good ?
Your programm is very very good ! BRAVO
January 31st, 2006, 09:50 AM
Okay well other than telling you to open the window 100% no other ideas.
As far as your modifications questions on joomla your probally best modifying and including the file that comes for use with vb3 called inc_features.php. You can post modification questions on files in the mods forum of this site since modifications are outside product support.
To build a dhtml menu like that just follow how it is built for quicklinks in navbar template of vb. You can also ask modification questions in our mod forum.
January 9th, 2007, 04:28 PM
Hello, well still no resolution. Again, I have checked all possible suggestions. I am attaching 3 screenshots so you can see my settings. Please help. It has been some time with no response.
vBulletin® v3.8.1, Copyright ©2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.