PDA

View Full Version : Photopost conversion

TheComputerGuy
December 31st, 2005, 09:55 AM
I use Photopost vBGallery. I would like to change over to photopost for the video clip features built into Photopost.

Is there a way to trade in and pay the difference? Prior I had permission to sell my gallery license, but now I under you folks do not.

Thank you.
Chris

Chuck S
December 31st, 2005, 11:24 AM
Actually viewing old threads here on this forum from vBAdvanced the license was not transferable either according to there license agreement either although Brian did make some allowances it looks like for some people.

http://www.photopost.com/forum/showthread.php?t=118637&highlight=transfer+license

However yes our license policy states you can not transfer your license to anyone. As far as any pricing for conversion to PhotoPost I am unaware that we will be offering any pricing to do so since they are completely different code sets but will gladly pass this along to our President.

TheComputerGuy
December 31st, 2005, 11:30 AM
I would appreciate this fast response.

So if I were to offer it to sell I could buy the photopost license?

I thought all photopost was non-transferable.

Chuck S
December 31st, 2005, 12:21 PM
Typo CAN NOT

KW802
December 31st, 2005, 03:49 PM
I thought all photopost was non-transferable.Correct. When vBGallery was available as vBadvanced Gallery license transfers were not allowed but some were done on an individual basis after being reviewed by the vBa owner. PhotoPost, however, has a clear cut 'no transfer' policy.