PDA

View Full Version : A suggestion....

ncangler
December 24th, 2005, 11:52 AM
I have purchased several Photopost, Reviewpost and Classifieds licenses and very much appreciate the development and support of these products that I use on my vBulletin based websites over the past year. I would like to suggest something though that I think would expedite some support questions, eliminate some frustration and be very well received by your Photopost customers.

Would you consider creating a handful of tutorials for the most requested or most often needed mods, that can be posted at the top of your Forums or added to the FAQ's? For instance, there are thousands of us who use vBadvanced CMPS for our website homepage. Since upgrading to vBulletin 3.5 I have been unable to find the process for creating a module to display one or more photos on the main CMPS page. I do not want to show photos on my FORUMHOME page. You could make a lot of folks happy by assisting with this. I've looked through every thread I can find here and have not found a successful solution to the combination of vb 3.5, Photopost and CMPS.

I had Photopost, Reviewpost and Classifieds modules showing up on my CMPS hompage prior to 3.5 and my members really liked it. Your products were more visible as a result too. I know you guys must get tired of answering a lot of the same questions. So maybe some targeted tutorials that are directed at where your products are being used would be helpful.

If there is a solution for the CMPS mod and I just haven't found it or if there is a better way to do this, let me know. Just a suggestion...:)