PDA

View Full Version : www.ShowUsYourFace.com

zatsu
December 20th, 2005, 11:44 AM
Been working on a site for gamers and internet users to post pics of themselves.

We're about 95% done.

Let me know what you think:

www.ShowUsYourFace.com

etaslim
December 20th, 2005, 11:38 PM
very nice indeed! May i ask how can you integrate the feature photos and latest addition photos in the vBadvanced? Perhaps you can just point me the links if any. Thanks in advance

zatsu
December 21st, 2005, 04:27 AM
I modified the inc_features.php a bit to work with the site a little better. I am hoping to write a full vba mod for the recent photos and recent comments.

It's going to take me a bit since I am new to PHP but it's a great way for me to learn it.

Once I have a workable portable module I will post it. (don't hold your breath yet, it might take a while) :)

etaslim
January 3rd, 2006, 11:36 PM
I modified the inc_features.php a bit to work with the site a little better. I am hoping to write a full vba mod for the recent photos and recent comments.

It's going to take me a bit since I am new to PHP but it's a great way for me to learn it.

Once I have a workable portable module I will post it. (don't hold your breath yet, it might take a while) :)
thanks a lot zatsu, looking forward to get the module.

youradultworld
January 9th, 2006, 09:26 AM
Looks really good, I wouldn't mind being the owner. :) What do you think of mine so far? www.420boards.com <--- I'm just waiting on the ability to buy vb gallery since it's not for sale.

KevinVo
February 5th, 2006, 07:55 PM
Looks really good, I wouldn't mind being the owner. :) What do you think of mine so far? www.420boards.com <--- I'm just waiting on the ability to buy vb gallery since it's not for sale.

U smoke drug dude? B=0

your site is full pack of Marijuana and instruction how to grow them...

:eek: :eek:

BryanG
February 6th, 2006, 01:36 PM
Yup...so is overgrow.com. :)

Both 420 and ShowYourFace look good.

KevinVo
February 6th, 2006, 05:23 PM
Yup...so is overgrow.com. :)

Both 420 and ShowYourFace look good.

Darn, are they legal?

PhoenixDown21
February 11th, 2006, 04:51 PM
considering they took down overgrow.com.......