PDA

View Full Version : Help?

Marz
December 4th, 2005, 05:14 PM
ok I was the pissed off guy last night about the classified section. I have it installed with Vbulletin 3.5.1 I am getting this error. here is the link. www.contractorschat.com
:)

Chuck S
December 4th, 2005, 05:18 PM
You dont list an error and you have not listed a url to your classifieds ;)

Marz
December 4th, 2005, 05:40 PM
here is the link. Now I have to figure out how to add the link in the navbar of Vbulletin

Thanks alot

Chuck S
December 4th, 2005, 05:49 PM
Okay well there is no link here and you still have not listed the error you get?

Marz
December 4th, 2005, 05:52 PM
After pulling the hair out and my eye's popping out here is the link http://contractorschat.com/pp-classifieds

Marz
December 4th, 2005, 06:00 PM
Warning: main(/global.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /hsphere/local/home/marzetti/contractorschat.com/pp-classifieds/header-inc.php on line 61

Warning: main(/global.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /hsphere/local/home/marzetti/contractorschat.com/pp-classifieds/header-inc.php on line 61

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '/global.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /hsphere/local/home/marzetti/contractorschat.com/pp-classifieds/header-inc.php on line 61

Marz
December 4th, 2005, 07:21 PM
Now getting new error messages.

Warning: chdir(): No such file or directory (errno 2) in /hsphere/local/home/marzetti/contractorschat.com/pp-classifieds/header-inc.php on line 223

Warning: main(global.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /hsphere/local/home/marzetti/contractorschat.com/pp-classifieds/header-inc.php on line 224

Warning: main(global.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /hsphere/local/home/marzetti/contractorschat.com/pp-classifieds/header-inc.php on line 224

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'global.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /hsphere/local/home/marzetti/contractorschat.com/pp-classifieds/header-inc.php on line 224

Any help would be appreciated.

Chuck S
December 4th, 2005, 07:24 PM
Yep on install you did not specify the correct path to your forum directory so we can not find global.php.

Edit the config-int.php file and change the $vbpath variable to the correct server path to your forums. Problem solved ;)

Marz
December 4th, 2005, 08:25 PM
lol what would be the correct path? I have to add a navbar link called Classifieds

Thanks

Crow
December 4th, 2005, 10:52 PM
lol what would be the correct path? I have to add a navbar link called Classifieds

Thanks

/hsphere/local/home/marzetti/contractorschat.com/classifieds/

Looks like the correct path or maybe try

/hsphere/local/home/marzetti/contractorschat/classifieds/

Marz
December 5th, 2005, 12:44 AM
OK, install complete, but getting following error when I go to CP:

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /hsphere/local/home/marzetti/contractorschat.com/pp-classifieds/forums/vb3.php on line 25

Help!!!!!

Chuck S
December 5th, 2005, 06:19 AM
Marz

You have forgotten to enter the correct vbulletin table prefix on install

Marz
December 5th, 2005, 04:50 PM
The vbulletin prefix i posted on install is bb. Is that correct?

Chuck S
December 5th, 2005, 05:42 PM
No thats a cookie prefix. Your mysql table prefix is something else.

Marz
December 5th, 2005, 09:19 PM
Want to make money? I am giving up

Chuck S
December 5th, 2005, 09:20 PM
We have install service you can purchase on the sales page

http://store.yahoo.com/techimo/photlic.html

Marz
December 6th, 2005, 12:39 AM
Na I put enough money on this program. Don't worry I will get it up... I intend to write a step by step tutorial on this. 48 hours is a long time to get a script working. Owner of www.thedeadbeatlist.com and 7 years of php I feel that I will rewrite your script and give the people the truth. Your install program sucks. Did a newbie do it? As a business owner, you people will have a whisper campain on your product thus someone will come along and rewrite the script the right way with a step by step install. I am serioulsy considering doing this. I don't know if your in America but I will report this to the BBB online. This is insane.

Good luck.

If I have a real problem I will hire a friend that does this for a living.

Marz
December 6th, 2005, 01:20 AM
Have you seen the other forums and comments they are saying about your product? Oh and by the way I did but in Vb3 and guess what I got this error,

Warning: mysql_fetch_row(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /hsphere/local/home/marzetti/contractorschat.com/pp-classifieds/forums/vb3.php on line 457:mad:

Chuck S
December 6th, 2005, 08:06 AM
Marz

Real sorry your having trouble here.

On each support request you have submitted about these install's you either selected a wrong integration type or omitted a table prefix for vbulletin or entered a wrong path to the forums.

So I would suggest when you install again make sure you enter the proper information to complete a successful installation

Chuck