PDA

View Full Version : Please welcome Zachariah and Kevin!

ScottW
November 22nd, 2005, 11:56 PM
Zachariah and Kevin (KW802) are joining the PhotoPost support team. They bring extensive knowledge about PhotoPost vBGallery (formerly vBadvanced Gallery). Welcome!

NextGen
November 23rd, 2005, 12:57 AM
Congrats guys.:D

mjm
November 23rd, 2005, 03:16 AM
Wow! Great news! Is that a sigh of relief I hear from Chuck? ;)

mtha
November 23rd, 2005, 04:42 AM
:) congrats

PixelFX
November 23rd, 2005, 04:45 AM
congrats guys :D

Chuck S
November 23rd, 2005, 08:41 AM
LOL MJM thats a riot. Yes more help is always appreciated but no matter I am always a busy little bee

Welcome Kevin and Zachariah nice to have you on board

Michael P
November 23rd, 2005, 08:42 AM
Welcome aboard, guys. Coffee and donuts in the back. :)

Zachariah
November 23rd, 2005, 08:58 AM
I seen my name @ the top of the thread posted by a "Dev" and for some reason I felt like I was back at school and there was a note on the door to report to the principal office. :o

Someone say donuts ?

Keep the coffee boss, I bring my own (http://www.gzhq.net/forums/showthread.php?t=12778).

Diet-Coke or (Mnt. Dew, Sprite, 7-UP, Squirt) suicide.

Chuck S
November 23rd, 2005, 09:23 AM
LOL Coffee all day long here and the occasional donut.

Now although if it was up to my doctor it would be carrot juice and apple for breakfast :(

KW802
November 23rd, 2005, 10:38 AM
Thanks for the welcome guys/gals.

If doughnuts are being passed around, make mine a glazed twist.... and don't forget the Diet Dr. Pepper (also known as Pibb for you guys in other parts of the country).

PS: And, Zachariah, having worked in offices for now more then half of my life I also cringe when I see my name specifically listed somewhere. :p

Itworx4me
November 23rd, 2005, 11:04 AM
TRADERS IF YOU ASK ME!

JMO
Itworx4me

KW802
November 23rd, 2005, 11:07 AM
TRADERS IF YOU ASK ME!

JMO
Itworx4meYeah, back in the day (80's & 90's) I used to play Trade Wars 2002 all the time.... it was a pretty fun game. I wish somebody would convert it for vBulletin. ;)

Zachariah
November 23rd, 2005, 11:25 AM
TRADERS IF YOU ASK ME!

JMO
Itworx4me

Personally,
I think staying with a product I enjoy using is supportive.
I think of my self as a patriot vs. a traitor, fighting to better a product.

Definitions of traitor on the Web:
someone who betrays his country by committing treason
double-crosser: a person who says one thing and does another

Please point where ? - I'll save you the time in looking - I do not double cross anyone. If in person you would be called out to the grass circle.

But,
Thanks for the love.

Yeah, back in the day (80's & 90's) I used to play Trade Wars 2002 all the time.... it was a pretty fun game. I wish somebody would convert it for vBulletin. ;)

I got a: Owned Server License
- 25 game
- 100 Node
- 500 player per game

I also have a 1/2 done website (http://www.gzhq.net/tw2002/guide/) for TWARS for the last 5 years .. :| time flys when projects are on hold.

I may have to get it going again. I got a friend w/ a WorldGroup setup and MajorMud: Worlds add-on's 1-9. I may have to give him a call. :D

<3 KW802 .