PDA

View Full Version : Get my first account reactiveated

Zachery the 2nd
November 22nd, 2005, 12:41 AM
I sent an email in a few hours ago asking for my account to fixed, and still no response...

Can someone please do somthing about it.

-Zachery Woods

Regs
November 22nd, 2005, 01:07 AM
Chill out.

Zachery the 2nd
November 22nd, 2005, 01:17 AM
Trust me, I'm acting very chilled out at this point in time. Ranting and raving about my opinions and feelings would be not chilled out, which no one wants me to do. I sent an email in a few hours ago, I expected a tad bit more of a response besides the auto responder at least letting me know when or why my account is what it is currently set to.

good2laugh
November 22nd, 2005, 01:42 AM
I sent an email in a few hours ago asking for my account to fixed, and still no response...

Can someone please do somthing about it.

-Zachery Woods

Lucky man - I can't find no email address. None of the passwords they sent me for the so called support worked, no idea where I am on the site UGH!.

Good luck

Regs
November 22nd, 2005, 01:48 AM
Erm, perhaps you'd be best to sort out all the questions that have gone unanswered for weeks/months on end concerning Ushop/uCash before popping off here about an email sent a few hours ago :rolleyes:

You should really learn to use the vBulletin search feature. It's pretty powerfull. There's lots of stuff detailing what the staff here have been busy with for hours on end lately.

Chill. You're no more special than any other customer here.

KW802
November 22nd, 2005, 01:54 AM
Lucky man - I can't find no email address. None of the passwords they sent me for the so called support worked, no idea where I am on the site UGH!.

Good luckThe email that was sent out earlier tonight was specifically regarding accessing the members area to download the scripts. To access the forums try logging in using the name & pw of your imported vB user account.

Zachery the 2nd
November 22nd, 2005, 02:28 AM
Erm, perhaps you'd be best to sort out all the questions that have gone unanswered for weeks/months on end concerning Ushop/uCash before popping off here about an email sent a few hours ago :rolleyes:

You should really learn to use the vBulletin search feature. It's pretty powerfull. There's lots of stuff detailing what the staff here have been busy with for hours on end lately.

Chill. You're no more special than any other customer here.
I've been talking with several developers for a project that wasn't really mine. Trying to cordnate them and get them to work together on a single project is hard. I'm talking with them and trying to get them all on the same page. Moving me from the coppa or unregistered usergroup, to the registered usergroup, is a click on a button.

Zachery
November 22nd, 2005, 04:16 AM
Got everthing fixed.

Thanks much.

FrontSight
November 22nd, 2005, 04:54 AM
Chill. You're no more special than any other customer here.Doh! Yes, he is.