PDA

View Full Version : Trying to purchase

redhatchet
October 19th, 2005, 10:36 PM
I'm trying to purchase the vBadvanced Gallery but having a bit of trouble with my paypal account. I can manually send it to the sales@vbadvanced.com but not via the current login page. I want to make sure someone is going to receive it ;) PLS pm for details.

KW802
October 19th, 2005, 10:51 PM
I'm trying to purchase the vBadvanced Gallery but having a bit of trouble with my paypal account. I can manually send it to the sales@vbadvanced.com but not via the current login page. I want to make sure someone is going to receive it ;) PLS pm for details.Redhatchet, the 'normal' accepted method of payment is PayPal through the online ordering system. However, if you submit a Support Ticket then it may be possible to work out an alternate payment arrangement directly with Brian (he reviews any alternate ordering requests on a per-request basis).

To submit the ticket choose the "Member's Area" link from the front page and then from choose Support Tickets and then New Ticket; you can leave all of the server info' etc. blank when making an inquiry.

redhatchet
October 19th, 2005, 11:37 PM
I'm just going to go ahead an send it manully through paypal since I can't use the online ordering system. I'll just wait for Brian to get the payment =)

redhatchet
October 19th, 2005, 11:43 PM
payment sent....

KW802
October 20th, 2005, 12:58 AM
Redhatchet,

I explicitly asked you to submit a Support Ticket before doing anything like that. You should never just blindly send a payment without making prior arrangements.