PDA

View Full Version : Invision Gallery Importer

yorkguy
October 13th, 2005, 10:35 AM
Are there any plans for an Invision Gallery importer as I and many other Invision Gallery customers are unhappy at present with our galleries and I know myself that if there was an importer available for vbadvanced gallery, that I would seriously consider purchasing vbadvanced gallery, but because I have over 200 images on my current Invision Gallery and don't want to lose these I would prefer to know that an importer were either available or that there were plans for one at somepoint in the future. My current licence with IG is due to run out March 2006 so I would be thinking of changing over early 2006 should the possiblity of an importer being available by then.

I have heard others at IPS Forum say that they would switch galleries if there was a script available for easy transfer of there gallery to a different gallery option, but I believe at this time there isn't one available.

Beaver
October 14th, 2005, 06:32 AM
/me Waves @ yorkguy...

I have just purchased vb+vbagallery and would love an importer too.

Brian
October 14th, 2005, 12:02 PM
Unfortunatly there is not one available at this time and I can't really say when/if one might be.

yorkguy
October 16th, 2005, 04:02 PM
Ok Brian Thank you for letting me know, I was thinking of buying vbadvanced gallery when my curent licence runs out on IG but it now looks like I can't because there is no importer available or one on the horizon, so i'll have to stay with a gallery script I am now very unhappy with, and due to the number of images etc that I would lose there is no way that I can switch from IG to vbadvanced gallery, just hope that somewhere down the line an importer does become available, and then I would switch, I really liked the live demo and the features it has over the one i'm using right now which does not have everything I need in a gallery script, plus your module integrates much better with vb.