View Full Version : Money back guarantee?

September 27th, 2005, 06:26 PM
You can import from photopost.

I was orginally using it.

September 28th, 2005, 08:03 AM
and no there are no money back guarentee's..

September 28th, 2005, 09:25 AM
Is there any money back guarantee on this? I'm not looking for any freebies, just something that I can get to work with some tweaking of course.Ryans,

As a rule of thumb most online software offerings don't offer a money-back policy because of the nature of the product; there is no physical product being exchanged so from a seller's perspective there is no guarantee that the product isn't actually being used.

With that said.... Any requests for a refund are handled on a one-by-one basis by Brian. Normally if a person is working on an installation of a product like Gallery and if they run into problems then they are worked with to try everything possible to get the product up & running.

There is an importer available for PhotoPost and an importer for Coppermine. I am not aware, though, of somebody doing multiple imports into a single instance of Gallery. Before you make your purchase I'd recommend submitting a Support Ticket to have Brian review the details first (assuming that he doesn't reply within this thread).