PDA

View Full Version : How long does a license last?

pennylessz28
August 29th, 2005, 01:56 PM
How long does a license last? Or should I say, I be aloud to download updates after I have ordered vBadvanced Gallery?

I used to be using the over priced photopost. Needless to say it cost less to renew my vbulletin membership then it does to renew thiers.

I have been using vBadvanced CMPS now for awhile and just made the connection with vb gallery, so I'm sold.

ConqSoft
August 29th, 2005, 02:00 PM
You own the license forever, and you get one year of updates when you purchase the product. Then you can renew to keep getting updates for $9.99/year.

pennylessz28
August 29th, 2005, 02:02 PM
You own the license forever, and you get one year of updates when you purchase the product. Then you can renew to keep getting updates for $9.99/year.

Thats more worth it! I like the fact that this is comign out of the vb community as well and not a 3rd party company. Its aimed at our needs.

KW802
August 29th, 2005, 02:07 PM
Thats more worth it! I like the fact that this is comign out of the vb community as well and not a 3rd party company. Its aimed at our needs.Technically it is a 3rd party company since vBadvanced is not associated with Jelsoft (the makers of vBulletin).

(I know what you meant but I just had to post the clarification in case somebody else reads this thread and assumes that vBa is part of Jelsoft ;) ).

Brian
August 30th, 2005, 02:02 PM
Then you can renew to keep getting updates for $9.99/year.
Actually it's $19.99 per year for the gallery, and $9.99 per year for the links directory.

ConqSoft
August 30th, 2005, 02:14 PM
Just my luck, I only looked at the Links renewal and thought they were all the same. :)

mholtum
August 30th, 2005, 02:25 PM
Actually it's $19.99 per year for the gallery, and $9.99 per year for the links directory.
Still, that is a very reasonable price considering the resources and support you get!