PDA

View Full Version : import script for Gallery (Menalto)

twitch
August 6th, 2005, 01:18 AM
Gallery Menalto (http://gallery.menalto.com/)

A big seller for me would be if there was a good import script to get all my stuff imported from Gallery Menalto into vBadvanced Gallery.

is there any plans for that?

mholtum
August 6th, 2005, 03:49 AM
Brian can do that for you I believe.

twitch
August 6th, 2005, 12:33 PM
I hope that is available, I have a good size gallery

Brian
August 6th, 2005, 02:26 PM
Yes, we have created an import script for Menalto Gallery. It has only been tested on a few sites so far, so I have been doing the imports myself just incase there are any bugs remaining. If you'd like to submit a support ticket via the Member's Area here though once you have purchased the script I'll be glad to do the import for you.

twitch
August 9th, 2005, 01:30 PM
Sounds great, I will be purchasing on the 15th so expect to hear from me then or the day after.

Thanks!

imported_scoles15
August 19th, 2005, 11:25 AM
I am converting my site from phpNuke with Menalto Gallery to Vbulletin and I hope your Gallery. But I notice that you want to the the importing yourself. That won't work for me for several reasons. Primarily, I am building a test site first based on a captured version of the current site which is remaing alive while i am doing testing. So I am praciting the whole conve4sion process over and over again, until I know what it takes to make it go quickly and smoothly. When I am satified that I can make the whole go smoothly, I will take the old site down for 24 hours and do the total conversion.

The result is that I will be doing the import multiple times, each time there will more albums and more pictures. So I would need access to the script so that I can use it repeatdly until I am ready to make final conversion which will probably take place at 3:00 in the morning.

So Is it feasable for me to get the script so I can do this. Of course I wouldn't make the request until after I have purchased your Gallery.

Thanks,

Steve Coles
www.ncwoodworker.net (http://www.ncwoodworker.net/)

Brian
August 19th, 2005, 12:35 PM
As far as I can remember the import script was working correctly the last time I used it, so it won't be a problem to email it to you once you've purchased the gallery and are ready to do the import.

imported_scoles15
August 19th, 2005, 12:46 PM
Thank you very much. You are a gentleman and a scholar and there are damn few of us left.;)

Garrynz
February 11th, 2006, 08:09 PM
Is this available anywhere? I have gallery 1.4 on a site and would like to purchase another photopost license.

fionn
February 15th, 2006, 05:35 PM
Will this script work for gallery 2?

Thanks,

Finn

Garrynz
February 15th, 2006, 07:47 PM
Guess it's redundant. Not sure why there isn't a import script as gallery is the most popular photo software. Coppermine even has a import script for gallery.

mudanoman
April 13th, 2006, 03:10 PM
Will this script work for gallery 2?

Thanks,

Finn

I would like to know this as well. Will be purchasing soon. Thanks. -Ivan

mudanoman
April 17th, 2006, 07:15 PM
Any help here? I have a gallery with 2000+ using Menalto Gallery2 and would hate to import it manually. Thanks, Ivan

mudanoman
April 19th, 2006, 04:37 PM
Is this import no longer supported?